Will the Real You Please Stand Up?
A Contextual, Experiential Authentic Leadership Programme
Day 1 - Who is the real you?
This one-day fundamentals workshop will help you to:
- Differentiate between your most powerful self and your inner critic
- Notice how these roles are played by yourself and others
- Establish a pattern and understanding around your social conditioning
- Start to explore your self-limiting beliefs
- Be in conscious choice about your next leadership roles/moves
- Start to create your own leadership statement and goals
Day 2 - Valuing your authenticity!
The Values one-day workshop will help you to:
- Explore your Values as a human being
- Explore your Values as a Leader
- Learn how it feels to honour your own values and others
- Learn new and exciting questioning and listening techniques
- Explore the value of acknowledgement and appreciation
Day 3 - Choosing to be real!
The Choice one-day workshop will help you to:
- Discover Choice and what it means
- Explore the roles you and your colleagues and partners play every day
- Increase your awareness around choice and how it feels
- How do we 'undo' years of habitual behaviour?
- Learn who you are as a role model and a leader?
- Learn how to start choosing the things you want to include in your life!
Day 4 - Experiencing the real you!
The Emotional Intelligence one-day workshop will help you to:
- Learn how to get and stay present, in the moment
- Experience how to be with your emotions and learn from them
- Know what it feels like to be appreciated
- Learn how to stick with the choices you want to make
- Learn who you are as a leader and what you stand for
Day 5 - Owning and embracing your reality!
The Integration one-day workshop will help you to:
- Gain tools to integrate the learning from the previous workshops
- Provide a framework to lean into
- Experience how powerfully you can step into the tools
- Explore what it is to give yourself full permission
- Experience how it feels to 'get out of your own way'
- Celebrate the learning and the journey so far
Created and delivered by Ronnie Clifford, Front of the Room Leader for CTI and a graduate of their Leadership Programme. Ronnie is a Certified coach with many years of experience within Corporate blue chip organisations. It's a powerful performance, not to be missed!
The days are designed to be spacious and fun and will run from 10am to 4pm with morning and afternoon coffee breaks and a one hour lunch break.
All workshops come with a set of recommended reading materials throughout the period of the workshops. We also have an option to provide follow on workshops every 3 to 6 months to expand and continue to build on the learning.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to boost your confidence, build your self-belief and take a step closer to your Leadership Goals!