What is Coaching?
The ICF defines coaching as follows:
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential. Coaching is a distinct service and differs greatly from therapy, consulting, mentoring or training. Individuals who engage in a coaching relationship can expect to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, enhanced interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles.
An Overview of Logistics
- one introductory session which lasts 1.5 hours (typically face to face)
- 90 minutes of coaching a month by phone (typically 2 x 45 mins)
- You call me on my landline
- 24 hours notice of cancellation or rearrangement is required
- Payment is monthly in advance
- Three months initial commitment is required
What to Expect from Me
- an no-nonsense approach
- bold and daring
- fun and light
Results for You
These are some of the results my clients have had from our coaching:
- Self awareness
- Greater impact with less effort
- Powerful perspectives on life
- Confidence and empowerment
- A sense of ease and calm
- Clarity around personal values
- Vision and goals for the future
- A more positive outlook
Read what my clients say here.
For more information on our leadership training programmes click here.